Lost styling infos

Hi!

I merge some Word docs with OpenXml and apply some styling. Result is mergedDoc.docx
If I only open this file with Aspose and save it with another filename the styling infos get lost and I get aspose.docx

Used Aspose version is 14.5.0.0
How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance, Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-10432. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi!

I’ve seen that the bug has not been fixed in the latest release 14.7.0
Can you tell me when the issue could be resolved or if it’s already scheduled?
This is a real showstopper and the customer is waiting for me to provide a solution.

Thanks in advance,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been determined. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our development team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will gladly share that with you. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10432) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.