Low image resolution with export to HTML

Hi,

we have trouble with exported images from slides to HTML format.
We use this settings:

HtmlOptions htmlOptions = new HtmlOptions(new SlidesConverterLinkController(this.tempImagesUploadFolder.FullName));
SVGOptions svgOptions = new SVGOptions();
svgOptions.JpegQuality = 100;
svgOptions.MetafileRasterizationDpi = 600;
htmlOptions.SlideImageFormat = Aspose.Slides.Export.SlideImageFormat.Svg(svgOptions);
htmlOptions.JpegQuality = 100;
htmlOptions.HtmlFormatter = HtmlFormatter.CreateDocumentFormatter(String.Empty, false);
string originalFileName = Path.GetFileName(this.filePath);
var htmlFilePath = Path.Combine(this.tempImagesUploadFolder.FullName, string.Format("{0}.html", originalFileName));
// Saving the presentation to HTML
slidesDocument.Save(htmlFilePath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Html, htmlOptions);

In this case are images exported as “printscreen” size and resolution, but this is so bad quality.
Its posible to export images in full resolution and original size, how is store in source document?

Thanks.

Michal Jehlar
OpenOne a.s.

Hi Michal Jehlar,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and request you to please share the source presentation, generated HTML and desired output with us. We will investigate the issue further on our end once the requested information will be shared.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

thank you for the reply. I attached the required.
Some pptx sample file and exported images and html.

Regards.
Michal Jehlar

Hi Michal Jehlar,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that we have PicturesCompression property in HtmlOptions class that you can use. You may please try setting its value to Dpi330 or DocumentResolution. It will affect image quality. Please visit the next link for more details:
https://docs./display/slidesnet/New+properties+PicturesCompression+and+DeletePicturesCroppedAreas+has+been+added+to+HTML+and+SVG+options
Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,