Low quality images when printing from print method document class

The word file format document was generated from aspose.words library, as seen on the attached file. The images quality is excellent, in high resolution. On sending to printer from print method document class somehow the application decreases images quality and print it. On sending the same file to printer from Microsoft’s Word the quality is perfect.
We’ve already tried the settings below and didn’t work.

AttributeSet printerSettings = new HashAttributeSet();

printerSettings.add(new PrinterName(printerName, new Locale(“pt”, “BR”)));
printerSettings.add(PrintQuality.HIGH);

doc.print(printerSettings);

Hi Duilio,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case you are using an older version of Aspose.Words, I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v15.6.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you.

Hi Tahir.
I’ve just downloaded and tested the latest version (15.6.0) on evaluation mode and still images are printed in low quality. What else could we do?

Hi Duilio,

Thanks for your inquiry.
On further testing I have noticed that the image quality of barcode is low. Are you facing the issue with barcode only? Please confirm this. I will log the issue accordingly in our issue tracking system. It would be great if you please share the scan copy of printing documents (Aspose.Words and MS Word) here for our reference.

Thanks for your cooperation.