Low Quality PDF after conversion of tif to Searchable PDF

When I am converting Tif to PDF, PDF quality decreases. And it is leaving too wide are form both side(Left and Right). I am sharing the sample code. please find the attached Code Sample, input file and output file.

TiffToPDFDemo.zip (382.6 KB)

input file :- inputfile.zip (31.9 KB)

output file :- outputfile.zip (96.3 KB)

@mdalam

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and the quality of PDF appears almost the same as the TIFF file. Would you please share some screenshots as comparison so that we may investigate further.

About extra space on the page, margins are being applied by default. So you may set the margins to zero with below code:

Page sec = pdf1.Pages.Add();
sec.PageInfo.Margin = new MarginInfo(0,0,0,0);
1 Like

Hi Thanks for providing solution for extra spaces. It is coming fine now. But regarding quality issue, I am sending you the another sample.

Input file :- inputfile.zip (4.5 MB)

Output file :- outputfile.zip (361.6 KB)

@mdalam

Thank you for sharing the data.

We have logged a ticket with ID PDFNET-46574 in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Any update on above Issue?

@dharam116

Please note that the ticket has been logged under free support model and may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.