Lower performance in converting pdf to jpeg after update

Hello,
After upgrading Aspose.Pdf 22.4.0 to Aspose.Pdf.Drawing 23.2.0 we experience very low performance in conversion of pdf files to jpeg.
The execution time is up to 4 times longer for individual files.
Here is the code we use that we run:
var jpegDevice = new JpegDevice(new Resolution(300), 100);
jpegDevice.Process(asposePage, imageStream);

@florin.pop

Can you please share your sample PDF document for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly?

I can not share the documents that I see the lowest performance in conversion due to sensitive personal information. It seems to be pdf documents scanned with an old printer/scanner.

I attach an 2 documents I have tested and my measurements since the performance seems to be lower on all kind of pdf documents:

sv600_c_automatic.pdf (399,8 KB)
JpegDevice - END OK, size: 2390637 bytes, Execution time: 2851 ms - Aspose.Pdf.Drawing 23.8
JpegDevice - END OK, size: 2705004 bytes, Execution time: 1204 ms - Aspose.Pdf 22.8

Go tell aunt rhody.pdf (150,9 KB)
JpegDevice - END OK, size: 1005225 bytes, Execution time: 3321 ms - Aspose.Pdf.Drawing 23.8
JpegDevice - END OK, size: 961376 bytes, Execution time: 685 ms - Aspose.Pdf 22.8

@florin.pop

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55290

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Ok, thanks.
Can you say something about the priority for this ticket and when do you think it will be fixed?
Our system is converting thousands of documents every day and there are lots of timeouts.

@florin.pop

The ticket has been logged recently in our issue management system and it will be resolved on first come first serve basis. Furthermore, we will investigate in details and try to determine the reasons behind this delay in conversion. We will inform you as soon as we have investigation results and fix ETA information. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.