Free Support Forum - aspose.com

<To> required?

Hi,

since when is it required to set the To-property? In the past I was able to send emails only to a list of CC-receivers. I recently updated to the newest version of your email component and all of a sudden it seems I have to provide the To-property.

Can you tell if you guys changed this on purpose or is this a bug?

Thanks

Ingmar

Hi Ingmar,

Thank you for pointing this out.

I have tested this with latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.6.0 as well as 2.5.0, and was able to observe what you have stated in your posting. I have also tested this with previous versions of Aspose.Email and found that setting this property was not required with these versions.I am further investigating this issue and will soon update you about the findings.

Hi Ingmar,

Thank you for your patience.

I would like to share with you that this issue is already logged in our issue tracking system with issue ID: NETWORKNET-33631, and has been fixed as well for the upcoming release. I have linked this thread with the mentioned ticket so that once the next version release is in place, you will get automatic notification. We may also provide you a hotfix meanwhile so as to avoid inconvenience at your end and appreciate your patience in this regard.

Hi Kashif,

if I will get a notification on the next update, I don’t need a hotfix now. Thanks you though for the offer!

Best

Ingmar

Hi Ingmar,

We already have a plan to release a hotfix for our ES customers. As this issue is already fixed, it will automatically become part of the hotfix. We’ll update you here then.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33631) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)