Free Support Forum - aspose.com

LTV support

Hello,

We have been using Aspose.PDF to create pdf documents. Now we are trying to sign the document as Aspose has this feature.

However, we cannot find any properties or documentation on how to use LTV (Long term validation) functionality.

My question is: do aspose.pdf support LTV signature? If not, are this functionality going to be implemented and when?

Thanks.

@uaprogrammer

Thank you for contacting support.

We are afraid LTV is not supported yet. However, a feature request with ID PDFJAVA-37030 is already logged in our issue management system to support PAdES LTV Signatures. Whereas, it may not be supported in near future and may take some time. We will notify you once the feature will be supported.

Hi,
We would like to have also the LVT feature enable in Aspose PDF. If this is not possible, we will have to search for another product which we ideally do not want as we are working with Aspose Since many years now.
How this feature can be implemented and what would be the delay?
Regards,
Alex

@sigma

Thank you for your interest in Aspose APIs.

We are afraid this feature is currently not planned thus any ETA is not available yet. However, we have recorded all the concerns and will try to put this on our road map. We will let you know once any update will be available in this regard.

Is there a way to make sure this will be developped? can we contribute in some manner?
Can you please contact me in order to discuss to see our options?

@sigma

As the ticket has been logged in our issue management system, this feature will be supported but the timeline is not available yet because of other high priority and critical tasks.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. Our customers, who have paid support subscription, report their issue there which are meant to be investigated urgently. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.

Before buying paid support, I would like to know what guarantee I have tha tthis will be developped and an idea of an ETA. Can you give me a contact I can discuss with on that purpose?

@sigma

We have recorded your comments and will let you know as soon as the ETA will be available. Moreover, support is provided via forums only.

There is no way to get in touch with womeone in regards to the PaidSupport?

@sigma

You are already in touch and we have noted your concerns related to paid support. Now, we will be investigating how soon can this be supported with paid support subscription. Kindly feel free to mention any concerns you would like us to look into.

Thanks, let me know once you ahve more information. I will then see with my management if we proceed.

@sigma

We will surely let you know as soon as we have some information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-37030) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for Java 21.2.