Macros are disabled in the out xlsm

Hello

I have a problem and I hope you can help me. I am opening an xlsm file with aspose, but when I am saving it, the output file has the macros disabled.

As you can see in the output.xmls attached file, it is not possible to click any of the buttons.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Hi,

Please try the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v6.0.1.9

Also, I found, there are no macros in your input.xlsm file.

Hi Shakeel

Many thanks for your response. Sadly I have still the same problem with the new dll. If you notice both files have two buttons: “Exportar a Monitoreo” and “Exportar archivos Excel” which are linked to vb code (macros).

Well the problem is that in the output file these two buttons the click doesn’t work but in the input one does.

Thanks for you help.

Hi,

I have logged this issue in our database. Development team will investigate the issue and fix it. We will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-30153.

Hi Shakee

That’s great news. I look forward for your comments.

Thanks a lot

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.1

Hi Shakeel

We have still the problem. It is not possible to click the buttons in the output file.

Could you please fix it?

Regards

Hi,

Please find attached the output
file using latest fixed version v7.0.0.1, there seems no issue at all. Please check whether you are using the
latest fixed version or not.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30153) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.