Mail Calendar Schedules for Incorrect time

Now that I can create a calendar item Stick out tongue [:P] I am running into another issue.

I set my calendar item to be from 2:00PM - 2:15PM today (translated to 14:00 - 14:15 when creating the date object of course). When I get the meeting request in Outlook, the body of the request shows the correct time, but the actual scheduled time shows 9:00AM - 9:15AM, 5 hours earlier than I specified. (See my attached GIF for a visual). It appears that the CalendarBuilder is expecting the time to be entered as GMT, since my location is currently -05:00 GMT.

Can you verify this information? And if GMT IS being used, can the time entered simply take the time off of the computer that is running the DLL rather than forcing GMT?

Dan

EDIT: As I thought about this some more, it seems like part of the component IS using the computer's local time (the part that puts the correct time into the body of the event) and part is using GMT. It would make sense for them to both use local time, so the SCHEDULED time is the part that needs fixed. Thanks!

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your advice!
Our developers are already following this issue.