Mail Limit Reached

I have written this test procedure that sends messages to our shop address. after some preliminary processing a reply is sent back to the user to let them know we are working on their issue.

To help with load testing 100s of emails are sent per minute. However the limit you have imposed interferes with the testing. When the App tries to return the reply it gets this exception:

Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. —> Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpException: Exceeded storage allocation. The server response was: 5.3.4 Requested action aborted; Our daily message limit was meant to stop spammers–we’re sorry that it’s getting in your way. You can wait a day to send your message.

If I knew what this limit was I could adjust the test.

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

This doesn’t seem to be a limitation at Aspose.Email API end as the message says that the response is received from server. We have tested sending out messages in a loop and some 400 messages were sent our without any issue. Please check your server’s settings for any such limit imposed on the maximum number of messages sent out in a day or within specified time frame.