We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Mail merge with image

We need to use the moustache syntax to replace a merge field with an image, the source of the image being a memorystream. I thought i read that images can only be merged with the source being a database blob.
Please help. Thank you very much. I am now looking at other similar topics in case this has been answered but i may have not seen it yet.

@responsiblet,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and upload your sample input Word template document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

RightsAndResponsibilities_Eng_ITCA_template.zip (106.9 KB)

i have uploaded the input word template.
I want the signature image to be merged into the Signature field please. The signature image will come from a memory stream in an WPF client app. If our client decides not to sign digitally but with a real pen, we want the string “Manual Signature” to be merged instead of the image of their signature. Thank you!

I have figured out the solution to the problem. Please find the attached pdf if interested, or suggest improvements. Thank you.MailMergeWithImage.pdf (527.2 KB)

@responsiblet,

It is great that you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.