Mail merging in table takes limited characters

Hi,

I am using Aspose word to mail merge the table and generating pdf as a resultant via word doc. I have four columns on my UI grid, which I am taking in collection and doing mail merge to print the grid contents on pdf file via word doc. Out of columns, one column is for "Comments".

If the characters are limited in 'Comment' column then the column content is getting displayed on pdf file. But I wondered, when 'Comment' column value exceeds 4400-4450 characters and that too in continuation (i.e. without space),then this column does not displayed on pdf, blank value is getting displayed for this column on resultant pdf file.

Also I have checked that if around 5000 characters are entered in this column with spaces or enter, it is getting displayed on pdf file.

Could you please help me out in this and let me know, what can be the reason that sometimes the comment column does not appear on resultant file. Is there any limitation of characters without space ? or is there any specific scenario where it doesnot work ? or Can there be any other factor responsible for the same ?

Thanks in advance,

Preety

Hi Preety,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document along with “commentsstring (for which you are facing issue) here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.