Mail skipping issue in MboxrdStorageReader

Hello Team,

I am trying to read mails using aspose mbox reader.But i get some fails fail.Refer below code

MboxrdStorageReader objMBOXReader = null;

try
{

objMBOXReader = new MboxrdStorageReader(this.m_StrSourceFilePath, true);

int f_intMailCount = 0;

while ((f_objMailMessage = objMBOXReader.readNextMessage()) != null //iterate mails

{

try

{

f_intMailCount++;

}

catch(Exception pObj)

{

pObj.printStackTrace();

}

}//end of while loop

}//end of outer try

catch(Exception pObj)

{

pObj.printStackTrace();

}

Please help me.

Hi Ajinath,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

Please share your sample Mbox file with us for further investigation at our end, as we are not able to reproduce this issue at our end with our sample Mbox file. We’ll look into it for assisting you further. Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the API at your end.

Hello Team,

I have send a mbox sample in .zip format.Please test it using aspose.email for java API on Mac os X environment.Please let me know.

Hi Ajinath,

Thank you for sharing the sample file. Could you also please specify the actual total number of items in the MBox file? We need this information to investigate the issue against the actual number of items in the MBox file.

Hi Kashif,

In original mbox file contains 169 mail count.But after reading it is showing 146.Actually there are 23 mails got skipped.Kindly update me.

Hi Ajinath,

Thank you for the information. We were able to reproduce the issue at our end and have logged it as EMAILJAVA-34261 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is any further information or a fix version available in this regard.

Hello Kashif,

What about this issue. Give us solution for this issue i have purchase Aspose License. I have waste more time on it.

Hi Ajinath,

The issue will be investigated upon its turn and we’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34261) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.