Mailmerge Template in docx not rendering correctly in PDF and DOC

Hi,

We are eveluating Aspose.Word and created an envelope template using Word 2010. When we mail merge and specify to save the document as a docx, we receive correctly formatted envelopes; the addresses are placed exactly as in the template. However, when saving in PDF or older Word versions (.doc), the address labels are placed wrongly on the envelope.

What is the reason for this behavior?

See the attached documents

Thanks,

Hi Rogier,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input template document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

see attached document

Hi Rogier,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have managed to reproduce the same issues at my side. I have logged these issues as WORDSNET-7511/WORDSNET-7512 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

WORDSNET-7511 : Conversion from Docx to Doc
WORDSNET-7512 : Conversion from Docx to PDF

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Is there an ETA on when this will be resolved? Thanks.

Hi Rogier,

Thanks for your patience. We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-7511/WORDSNET-7512 have now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Words (v11.11.0) which is planned to be released by the end of this month (around December’ 31, 2012). We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published at the end of the month.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7511;WORDSNET-7512) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.