MailMerge with Regions

I have got an ARRAY with results, is there possible to make a executeWithRegions on a Table without ResultSet, with any other DataSet?

thx

Hello Michael,

Thanks for your inquiry. I think, in your case, you can use IMailMergeDataSource. Please see the following link to learn more
https://reference.aspose.com/words/net/aspose.words.mailmerging/imailmergedatasource/
Hope this helps.
Best regards,

thx, i think that’s the thing i searched for,

can i make with that own structure for Example an Master Detail Table, with 2 Tables.

The first one is the master and the second one is the detail table?

Yes you can create master detail structure of data in IMailMergeDataSource, but you should note, that there is no direct way to populate nested regions using Aspose.Words. It is possible, however, to generate the above reports by performing mail merge several times and building up a resulting document from several documents or fragments. The Product Catalog and Sales Invoice samples in the demo project supplied with Aspose.Words demonstrate the suggested techniques.
https://github.com/aspose-words/
Best regards,

What I need is this,
i send you a DOC where you can se i have got a TableStart and a TableEnd “Allegato2” what is my region.
I will make my structure with IMailMergeDataSource, so i can have a complex structure what shows my Master - Detail - Detail Report.

In the DOC you can see my HEADER with the Fields
«DEQU_DENOMINAZIONE»
«COIN_DENOMINAZIONE»
«PALA_DENOMINAZIONE»
that is my Master, the «INTE_DENOMINAZIONE» is my Detail vrom DEQU_DENOMINAZIONE.
But I also have x Details «DIP_UFFICIO» rows which are the Detail from the Detail.

can i make something like that but automizing the executeWithRegion(IMailMergeDataSource) funktion

thx

Hi
Thanks for your request. There is no way to achieve this automatically. But you can try using the same technique as demonstrated in the demo in my previous post. If you need more assistance, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 39) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)