MailMessage is not been getting load using eml load option

Hello Team,

Good Day, i've been using Aspose.Email latest version 17.2.0.0 C# SDK for create PST File.

I'm getting this exception while loading MailMessage using an eml file, i don't have any knowledge about the flow of Aspose, i'm assuming that while parsing eml file specifically at transport message header part of the eml something has gone wrong.

Please refer the following code and exception details :

class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
try
{
string f_tmpEmlPath = @"C:\test2.eml";
MailMessage f_Objmailmessage = null;
f_Objmailmessage = MailMessage.Load(f_tmpEmlPath, new EmlLoadOptions());
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
}
}

=======================================================================================================================
Exception Details :
System.NotSupportedException
Culture 'ar' is a neutral culture. It cannot be used in formatting and parsing and therefore cannot be set as the thread's current culture.

Stack Trace of the Exception :

at System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CheckNeutral(CultureInfo culture)
at System.Globalization.CultureInfo.get_DateTimeFormat()
at System.DateTime.TryParse(String s, IFormatProvider provider, DateTimeStyles styles, DateTime& result)
at #=q4uwVnuLC1ayRpzDK8QZevrNAY7ZVEqzLNfU1hHCjmVo0O0rNT6Sm7aY_zh6TAtx1.#=qcqMA7seam2DyJcOmi6h$6LHnqd7Y2DacN4vjm9XXMV8=(String #=qmRnPt6RPHQB0kSokWjDDew==, DateTime& #=qQqIO990f46MDPBOU$sUFeg==, TimeSpan& #=qVR_g$QpK_wpGNXMbrNFeiw==)
at #=q4uwVnuLC1ayRpzDK8QZevrNAY7ZVEqzLNfU1hHCjmVo0O0rNT6Sm7aY_zh6TAtx1.#=qNpnHkQxJjDdKArapxlT08g==(String #=qmRnPt6RPHQB0kSokWjDDew==, TimeSpan& #=qVR_g$QpK_wpGNXMbrNFeiw==)
at #=qYfDZ_geDpxQH0Re3eCFyHkW6fnFJ3xKkw1LKFlYTWIlabaT5bFe3$jMMP8wOoUvw..ctor(String #=q5LRyUbHU6CDlOt_dPAwSsA==)
at #=qNwbRs5ndFWee3kt6UXs4R3ojTV6sEdHKiREnsoLYBZ0W8$R98fMRVzTM7yAZB0zh.#=qlF3W3Yyze1X8hCTAXfWkC8jJ3WzosIQic1SAqI5AbQw=(#=qOCMrT7ae_v81TnXZv

I have so attached sample eml And one screenshot(please refer this screenshot for detailed info) in which its getting reproduced.

We are expecting this issue to be resolved at earliest as we are at the verge of the release so please consider this at HIGH priority.

Looking for positive reponse.

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

We have tried your attached EML file by loading using the MailMessage API of Aspose.Email for .NET and it didn’t raise any exception as you have mentioned. Could you please confirm to us that you are using latest version of the API at your end? Also, please make sure that you have provided us with the correct EML file for our investigation.

Hello Kashif,

Please refer the following attached screenshot, i’m using the latest version of Aspose 17.2.0.0

And able to reproduce this issue at my end.

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

We have tested the issue again at our end and were still not able to reproduce the problem at our end. We have attached a simple C# project here that contains your sample EML file. Could you please run it at your end and let us know your feedback?

Hello Kashif,

The project that you gave me i tested it, and it was not able to reproduce.

but then i check some setting of project the framework was 4.5 if i downgrade it to 2.0 the issue gets reproduced.

I’ve attached the same project of your with 2.0 framework, i am using aspose of 2.0 framework why is this so that i have to raise its framework to 4.5.

Sorry i can’t raise my framework from 2.0 to 4.5 its an restriction for my application, so please consider this issue at high priority.

Looking for positive response.

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

Thank you for additional information.

We were able to reproduce the issue at our end with Target Framework 2.0 and have logged it as EMAILNET-38665 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is some information or fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38665) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hello Kashif,

The issue in not been solved yet with the latest version, could you please check the same with sample that I’ve provided in my very previous mail latest version.

We are at the verge of release we need this thing to be solved by earliest as possible.

Please see the screen shot for quick reference in the attachment.

Thank You.

Regards,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I have checked the issue again which was logged for exception while loading test2.eml in project targeting .NET 2.0 with the latest version Aspose.Email for .NET 7.3.0 (lib\net20\Aspose.Email.dll). There is no issue observed and email is loaded successfully.

It seems that you have shared different image as compared to the logged issue. Please review it again and share the feedback.