MailMessage.Save throws ArgumentOutOfRange Exception

Hi,

when I’m trying to save the attached Email I get a System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
Why is that?

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException : Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
Parameter name: offset
at œ…Write(Byte[], Int32, Int32)
at …Send( , Boolean )
at …Send( , Boolean )
at Aspose.Email.Mail.Message.Send( , Boolean )
at Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(Stream stream)
at Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(String fileName)
at Intercom.Mercury.Services.Adapters.AsposePop3AdapterFixture.ConvertToPop3MessageData_TPT20696() in AsposePop3AdapterFixture.cs: line 61

Best regards,
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have investigated this issue with the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET and was able to observe the exception as you have mentioned. It has been further logged as NETWORKNET-34495 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. Once there is some information available in this regard, we’ll update you here via this thread.

Hi,

could you provide me with an expected release date for this fix?

Thanks,
Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

Aspose.Email for .NET 4.6.0 is planned to be released during the first week of Oct 2014. We’ll notify you here via this thread once the fix version is available for download.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34495) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.