MailPrinter Embedded Images within MSG not Present in TIFF/XPS

When using the MailPrinter to open an MSG that contains embedded images - the images are removed from the document. I thought this was a limitation of the evaluation license, but even using a temporary license for Aspose.Email - the issue remains. Here is the sample code for converting MSG to TIFF…

var msgPrinter = new Aspose.Email.Printing.MailPrinter();
MailMessage msg = MailMessage.Load(“attached and embedded image.msg”, MessageFormat.Msg);
msgPrinter.Print(msg, “test.tiff”, Aspose.Email.Printing.PrintFormat.Tiff);

How do we get the exported TIFF image to contain the embedded images? Does this require a license for Aspose.Words? The same results appear for XPS exports - the images have been removed.
Hi,

Thanks for writing to Aspose.Email support team.

Issue of missing inline images in MSG to Tiff is already logged here with id: NETWORKNET-33903.

I was also able to reproduce the issue of missing inline images in MSG to XPS at my end with the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 3.1.0 and have logged it in our bug tracking system under issue id: NETWORKNET-33908. Development team will look into it and once we have any information regarding the resolution of this issue, we'll update you here via this thread.

If you have any other query/inquiry regarding Aspose.Email, please feel free to post to us. We'll try to assist you further as soon as possible.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33903) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Confirming…embedded images are now working properly with MailPrinter in Aspose.Email 3.2 when exporting to TIFF/XPS…awesome job getting this resolved so quickly!

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33908) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.