MailQuery using E-mail address

Hey everyone,

Have ever anyone needed to create a query to get messages from a PST folder using the e-mail address like

PersonalStorageQueryBuilder queryBuilder = new PersonalStorageQueryBuilder();
queryBuilder.From.NotContains("email@gmail.com");

Thanks to anyone that could help me with that.

@cesarngxp4r,

I have observed your requirements and suggest you to please visit following thread link for your kind reference.

Hey Thanks a lot !

@cesarngxp4r,

It’s good to know suggested link worked on your end.

Hey Do you know if theres any limitation on querying a PST that most messages the field “To” are on behalf of someone else ?

In Fact it did not work!
After changed all messages like the post. When ran a query using the e-mail address it returned values that did not match with my criteria. For instance i want to get all email that do not contains "cesarng@gmail.com" on any To, From and Cc fields. On my PST file there´s nothing related to that e-mail "cesarng@gmail.com" and i have 201 messages. It should returned 201 messages right ?

@cesarngxp4r,

I have observed your comments. Ideally the suggested query option should work on your end. Can you please share the working sample code along with source PST that we may test on our end to help you further.

yes send me your e-mail so i can send you my pst and code

whats your e-mail ? so i can share with you my PST and code

@cesarngxp4r,

You may send that privately to me by clicking on my user name in post and selecting Message option. Please notify me here in this thread too once you have shared private message.
image.png (15.6 KB)