We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Mails are not getting saved while exporting

System.ArgumentException: Font 'Berlin Sans FB Demi' does not support style 'Regular'.
at System.Drawing.Font.CreateNativeFont()
at System.Drawing.Font.Initialize(FontFamily family, Single emSize, FontStyle style, GraphicsUnit unit, Byte gdiCharSet, Boolean gdiVerticalFont)
at System.Drawing.Font..ctor(String familyName, Single emSize)
at #=qHo24ViiA15NJzOL3GK5m1vrnqPSBkWkLrGh99BPJeMkC0DcF_MbjBgITh3n6qxE5.#=qjplg_L82E0Xg0s_bj9xxBA==(String #=qQQruRS1lDuZ8R043DPHHHA==)
at #=qHo24ViiA15NJzOL3GK5m1vrnqPSBkWkLrGh99BPJeMkC0DcF_MbjBgITh3n6qxE5.#=qcDSGiSoYRcO$pA4OHbj6lidZVtQ01zyKkeL0J0b98CQ=(String #=qnlqGNKkQdaejER8MvivtSQ==, String #=q$osS4I_p7HQiDM0ZIhC0NA==, StringBuilder #=qoX3LtwEMTwVtsmt9STdHog==)
at #=qHo24ViiA15NJzOL3GK5m1vrnqPSBkWkLrGh99BPJeMkC0DcF_MbjBgITh3n6qxE5.#=qcsg2uUFlLC9pzHSKoK$luQ==(String #=qdPlOgH_gUbGsYcD6Fzu5xw==)
at #=qHo24ViiA15NJzOL3GK5m1vrnqPSBkWkLrGh99BPJeMkC0DcF_MbjBgITh3n6qxE5.#=qi$d4PFuKeARa5RmxHSTyLA==(String #=qa3WvtuHD5XjBbAkr_Mys9w==)
at #=qX5CNAothrmrBH4uWf3fgqF24S9jFaIuqnl1ORg33yZM=.#=qnGL4BlAw5IhLHf87CCjUTH5EwYFlnEPPTDYNTFGollQ=(String #=qa3WvtuHD5XjBbAkr_Mys9w==)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessageItemBase.#=qzoVtz4vZC4OFuiR6JJHyKw==()
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessageItemBase.get_BodyType()
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessageItemBase.get_Body()
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.#=qLKduVlKjqt6v8U9nhnSlQg6hHgTOuL2m69iE7sbrE_4=(MailMessage #=qG8RQcgnLwPk7aJYoBzvfvw==, MapiConversionOptions #=q7RDJ975MHi0QoVEayd54RQ==)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.#=q_XAvML02mZWLFrSi21sZDJjz3oNIVMP3fF9OMl7tGgk=(MailMessage #=qFRRTnbgYy1j55fMaBqg6Fg==, MapiMessage #=qiCQ3qnBXDu7pnGLS3Rlb_g==, MapiConversionOptions #=q7RDJ975MHi0QoVEayd54RQ==)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.#=qMTi$pGkbiv14HDhpRJJsQw==(MailMessage #=qG8RQcgnLwPk7aJYoBzvfvw==, MapiConversionOptions #=q7RDJ975MHi0QoVEayd54RQ==)
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.FromMailMessage(MailMessage message, MapiConversionOptions options)
at Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(Stream stream, SaveOptions options)
at Aspose.Email.Mail.MailMessage.Save(String fileName, SaveOptions options)

Hi Shital,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support team.

Please share your sample input file and complete sample code that is raising this exception. We’ll investigate the issue further using your provided files to assist you accordingly.

Hello

This is the sample code which I have used and the input sample file

int filecnt=0;
string DestinationFilePath = textBox2.Text+"\\"+"file.msg";
while(File.Exists(DestinationFilePath))
{
filecnt++;
DestinationFilePath = textBox2.Text + "\\" + "file" + "(" + filecnt + ")" + ".msg";
}
MailMessage mailMsg = null;
mailMsg = MailMessage.Load(textBox1.Text, new EmlLoadOptions());
mailMsg.Save(DestinationFilePath, SaveOptions.DefaultMsgUnicode); // exception occurs at this statement

Hi Shital,

Thank you for sharing the sample code and input file. We tried executing your sample code with the input file you shared with us, but still could not observe the reported exception. The output MSG file is attached for your reference. Can you please make sure that you are using the latest version of Aspose.Email i.e. 16.12.0? Also, please share the following information for us to analyze the issue further and assist you accordingly,

• A sample console application project that can be compiled and executed to reproduce the issue.
  • .NET framework version.

Hello

As you told to use the latest version of Aspose.Email (16.12.0).So I tried with the latest Aspose.Email i.e 16.12.0 and .NET framework version 2.0 but still the issue is there.

Regards
Shital

Hi Shital,

Thank you for the feedback. We tried creating a new project targeting .NET framework 2.0 with the latest version 16.12.0 but were still unable to observe your reported exception. The sample project is attached for your reference.

Hello

I have tried with the project given by you, but still the same exception is there.
I have attached the screen shot have a look.

Hi Shital,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

The issue seems to be specific to Windows 7 which has now been reproduced at our end. It has been logged as EMAILNET-38601 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38601) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.