Make a table spill on the next page and not a new page when it reaches page break

Hello there,

I’m making a table with numerous rows. It breaks page which is fine but it does so on a new page :

The pdf i’m working on is resuming infos about products for a business. It contains fixed infos on the upper half and I append dynamically the table (list of products) on the bottom half .
What I need is the same upper half on every page but the table splling goes on a blank page.

I though first to start by counting the number of row possible on the page and if I reach it, to add the page again but when i loop on my data and fill the table, I get “Page1 with rows”, “Blank page with the spilled rows”, “Page2 with no row”.

I need to get
“Page1 (first half of the table on the bottom half)”
“Page2 (second half of the table on the bottom half)”
(And if the data is too long, more pages).

Is there a way to force the spilling on the next page and not a new page ? Or to use an existing pdf as a model for every new page created ?

Thanks in advance, L.

@Malagann

We need to investigate the feasibility of your requirements and for the purpose, we need your sample PDF document along with sample code snippet that you are using to add the table. Would you kindly provide us with that so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Thanks, I found a workaround my issue.

1 Like

@Malagann

It is good to know that you were able to sort your issue out. Please keep using our API and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact us.