Make PDF generated editable JAVA

@pexy_poulose

Thanks for contacting support.

We have updated the relevant team about the issues faced after conversion process. As soon as they share some feedback with u, we will update you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

@pexy_poulose

The issue related to formula based field not working, has been logged as PDFJAVA-36952 in our issue tracking system. Product team will further look into this and we will keep you posted with the status of resolution progress. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks. Please advise when can I expect a fix to it. As conveyed earlier this is an urgent issue and needs to be fixed on priority.

@pexy_poulose

Thanks for your inquiry.

Now that issue has been logged in our issue tracking system, so relevant team will investigate it as per their development schedule. I am afraid the we cannot share any ETA for now but we have recorded your concerns and intimated relevant team about them. As soon as we have some new on the resolution progress, we will inform you. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi,
Please update on this issue. We need to let the users know urgently.

Thanks

@pexy_poulose

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that we did not receive any feedback from product team about the earlier logged issue. I am sure that they will share their findings with after investigating the issue as per their development schedule. Moreover, I have recorded your concerns and intimated the relevant team about them as well. As soon as we receive some updates in this regard, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

Hi,
Is there any update? Please advise. It has been almost 2 weeks now without any update.

@pexy_poulose

Thanks for your inquiry.

I would like to inform you that investigation regarding earlier logged issue “PDFJAVA-36952” has been started. As soon as we make some significant progress towards it resolution, we will certainly let you know within this forum thread. Your patience and comprehension is highly appreciated in this regard. Please spare us little time.

Please let me know the ETA. It is an urgent issue and it has been weeks without any resolution.

@pexy_poulose

Thanks for your inquiry.

We have requested the relevant team to provide an ETA, if possible. As soon as we have some feedback from their side, in this regard, we will surely inform you. Please note that, we do realize the significance of the issue but there are other pending issues in the queue as well, which were logged prior to yours and product team has been busy in resolving them as well as adding new enhancements to the API.

We will definitely keep you updated with the status, once we make some progress towards resolution of your issue. Your patience and cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter. Please spare us little time.

Thanks. As we are going live next weekend, hope you will provide the interim fix before that. Please try on these lines.

@pexy_poulose

Thanks for writing back.

I have shared your latest concerns with respective team and as soon as we have some news regarding resolution progress, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi,
Is there any update? Please advise.

@pexy_poulose,
In reference to the linked ticket ID PDFJAVA-36952, it is quite difficult for us to share an ETA before the completion of the analysis phase and we have many other tickets in queue. Our product team will complete the analysis phase as per the development schedule. We will let you know once a significant progress has been made in this regard.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Thanks, however this ticket of formula not working has been pending now a month without any satisfactory response or workaround from your team. It is not a good display of any confidence in your api.
Hope you are conveying this to your Sales and Product Teams.

Also, we have Paid Support and it is very frustrating to us.

@pexy_poulose,
The linked ticket ID PDFJAVA-36952 is logged under the free support model. Kindly login to the paid support forum and post your ticket ID there. We recommend our clients to post each their critical issue in the paid support forum. Please refer to this helping link: Paid Support.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Please find attached PAID support error. The Support Owner field has no values to be selected and hence the ticket cannot be submitted.
I have raised this earlier 2 months ago and no action has been taken in this regard.
PaidSupportError.png (31.6 KB)

Can you please migrate this topic to Paid Support portal and fix the issue?

Also, since you might have realised that I have Paid Support, can you raise it accordingly and follow your Paid Support protocol. I do not need to highlight again that the issue is pending for Paid Support user since 1.5 months.