Managing table borders during XLSX to HTML conversion with .NET API in C#

Hi,

I have a xlsx file ( book3.xlsx ) with a table and I apply a style to it ( screenShot_1.png ).
When I save As HTML ( book3.html ), some cells have a border up and down so the result is different. ( screenShot_2.png )

Done with Aspose.Cless V19.9.0.0

Thanks.

All elements in the zip.

files.zip (109.0 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Thanks for the template file and screenshots.

After an initial test, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to HTML file format. I found table borders are not rendered correctly in the output HTML file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-46940” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@julien.mevel.isilog,
Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9.4:

Aspose.Cells19.9.4 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.9.4 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.0 MB)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Hi,

In our projects we use the nugets to update your DLL. So at the moment we can not use this fix. Can you give me the date the nuget will be available with this ?
Thanks

@julien.mevel.isilog,

We are scheduled to publish (on Downloads and Nuget repos.) our next official release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10) in the next few days (2-5 days or so). This release will include all the fixes (including this fix) and enhancements. So, you may wait for a few days and keep an eye on the notification message about the new release (in your threads).

PS. Only official releases are published on Nuget repos.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-46940) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Amjad_Sahi

Hi,

I confirm thatthis issue is solved by V19.10.

Thanks.

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new version/fix. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.