Managing table cells' width and height while exporting to powerpoint from C# using Aspose for Slides

Hi,

I am trying to export an HTML table to a PowerPoint presentation using Aspose for slides.
I am getting the content of an html table, I loop through each row and column of the HTML table and create table with an equal no. of rows, columns and content within a PowerPoint presentation.

My problem is that the PowerPoint table extend much beyond the slide. Do we have some auto property for a table within PowerPoint, so that the table automatically adjusts to occupy the minimum required height and width and doesn’t extend beyond the slide width?

Please suggest how to handle this situation.

Thank you very much.
Shweta

Hi Shweta,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that that for any other shape except the table, that can be adjusted to occupy the optimal space by using the text autofit property which in case of table is not possible in PowerPoint (see attached Disabled.JPG), so I am afraid this can not be done in Aspose.Slides. If you are able to do this using PowerPoint then please share with us the steps so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Best Regards,