Manipulating PDF content: Center scaled pdf content and add border text all around each page

Hello, I’m having a bit of a trouble trying to evaluate aspose.pdf.kit
Could you
please help me out?

1. How can I scale/shrink the content of existing PDF page without changing the
size
of the Page itself. I mean to set tthe size of the content smaller so I
can
add some stuff in the border/margin of each page.

2. I
also need to CENTER the scalled/shrinked content in the page, so it it is
nicelly
displayd in the center… logically.

3.After scaling the page content and reposition the same content in
the
center of the page, also need to add some recursive text all around
the
border(margins??) of the page. So say for instance I wish to add the text
:
" - - -

DOCPATH>" around the borders
continously. So, if on the top border I
can place the text up untill the
DOCTITLE, say for instance, 15th character,
I would go on and start from the 16th character on the Right margin (vertically disposed text). Is it possible to achieve this with aspose.pdf.kit?

Please do let me know that this is being looked at.

Thanks for your support
João Neves
Senior Consultant at Getronics

Hi
Joao,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I’m sorry to inform you that first two requirements are not currently supported by Aspose.Pdf.Kit. I have logged these requirements in the system and our team will be looking into these requirements. However, I’m afraid that these features can’t be supported in short time. Once the features will be available, we’ll inform you via this forum.

As far as your third requirement is concerned, if you already have enough space around the text and you want to add some extra repeated text around it, you can either use AddText method or AddStamp method to do so. However, in order to add the text repeatedly you’ll have to loop through the page using code. Please have a look at the documentation of these methods for more details.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Thanks for your patience. Please note that the issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-10448) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.