Manipulating Pie with Bar Charts

Howdy,

I want to work with a Pie and Bar chart and programmatically manipulate which series appear in the main pie and the secondary bar. Is this possible - haven't a clue where to start!

Image attached of what I am talking about.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have observed the snapshot shared and like to inquire if you are looking for “Bar of Pie” chart type or want to create a chart in which series have different chart types. Aspose.Slides offers to add you the chart series of different chart types. Please specify your requirements in details along with sample output presentation. I will try to help you further on the basis of that.

Many Thanks,

Howdy,

Pie and Bar is a standard chart type in PowerPoint.See the attached screen shot to this post.

My question is how I would change what items appear in which part of the display by code.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that the concerned feature support for setting the second plot options for BarOfPie chart is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-34575 has been created as new feature request to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34575) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.