Many charts are wrong when converting DOCX to PDF

Hi,

When converting DOCX with charts to PDF, a lot of charts are incorrectly rendered in the PDF. The issue mainly includes wrong/missing labels and wrong/missing lines.

Code:
var doc = new Document(@".\wrong charts.docx");
doc.Save(@".\wrong charts.pdf");

I’ve attached my test document with all the issues highlighted/explained below each chart, and the PDF result for your reference. Could you please help to take a look?

wrong charts.zip (2.1 MB)

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

We have tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow. You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

WORDSNET-18560 : Issue with first chart
WORDSNET-18561 : Issue with second chart
WORDSNET-18562 : Issue with third chart

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18561) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.8 update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18560,WORDSNET-18891) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.9 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.9 update.

The issues you have found earlier have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.12 update.

Hi,

Thanks very much for your fixes. I could see the quality of PDF rendering has been vastly improved.

I could see the ticket ‘WORDSNET-18562’ is still open, could you elaborate what particular issue this ticket was linked to?

I could see there’s one issue left with the 3rd chart on the 2nd page, where the legend are rendered in a different layout
image.png (67.3 KB)

Could you clarify if WORDSNET-18562 refers to this issue or something else? If it doesn’t refer the above issue, could you help us address the issue mentioned here as well?

Thanks,

@ServerSide527

This issue is related to the rendering of third chart in the PDF. Following two issues are in this chart.

• Data Label ‘Gross FX…’ is in a different location in PDF
  • The first ‘NAFEX’ is missing in the PDF.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18562) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.6 update.