Many VML elements do not render properly- or in some cases- at all

Support,

We are attempting to render Excel Worksheets to HTML for web viewing. In our testing, we found many VML elements do not render properly, or in some cases, at all.

I have included a sample Excel documents which will allow you to reproduce the issue.

Please use the following worksheets in Document 3 for your testing:
Spin Button,
Scroll Bar

Please use the following worksheets in Document 5 for your testing:
Targeted Testing-1
Non-Statistical Sampling-1
Supplemental Non-Stat Sample-1
Accept Reject-1

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for providing us template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned. I have tested by converting your spreadsheets to HTML and found that there are many VML elements (controls) that are not rendered properly. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42314” for your issue. We will look into it to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Support,

Could you please provide a status on our issue with VML elements not displaying properly?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, there is no update for you at this moment for this issue. However, we have logged your comments against this issue. Once, there is some fix or other update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET 8.0.0.1 and let us know your feedback.

1. In html or mht file, the text can only be extended to the right until the whole text is displayed.

2. In MS-Excel, if the text is align right and the adjacent next cell contains data, the text will be extended to the left cell. In this case, the file can be shown perfectly, but in output html file, the text will be covered by other data.

3. If you export html file in MS-Excel, you will get the same results.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42314) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

I was wondering if there has been any progress on this issue?

Regards,

Jason Demers

Hi,

The issue “CELLSNET-42314” should be fixed in newer versions of the product. Please try our latest version/ fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.1.0.2 and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.