Map Properties not saved when saving copy of excel!

Hi

I have an excel file that contains a table with map properties and I want to save a copy of the file.

I open it and save it to a different name , but then I open the saved copy , I see that the map properties of the table are not copied (Developer tab)

I am using 7.2.1.4

Workbook b = new Workbook(fileName);

b.Save("Saved");

Please help

Attached are the original and saved copies

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

I have tested your file with the latest version using the following code and was able to reproduce this issue. I have attached the output file for your reference.

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix the problem and update you asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-40703.

Please see the screenshot below.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Book1.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”, SaveFormat.Xlsx);

Screenshot:

Hi

Happy you could reproduce . Waiting for the fix , this is quite a show stopper for us

thanks.

Hi

Glad you reproduced it. Waiting for the fix.

this is definitely a show stopper for us since our code has a lot of logic related to the map and must have it to implement this logic.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We have logged your additional comments in our database against the issue CELLSNET-40703. As soon as we receive any update from our development team, we will let you know here. We appreciate your feedback and patience for the solution to be provided.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.2.1.5

Yes it is fixed .

Thanks very much

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and good to know that your issue is resolved by v7.2.1.5.

Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or assistance.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40703) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.