MapiCalendar Recurrence Exception returing empty body (Java)

I’m attempting to get the body content from recurrence exceptions for a MapiCalendar item. Using the attached code example and the example MSG file you can see using the MapiCalendarExceptionInfo API returns a null body. However, the recurrence exceptions for the MapiCalendar item do in fact have an HTML body. Is this the correct usage of MapiCalendarExceptionInfo to retrieve the body of the recurrence exceptions?

Further, I would expect that recurrence exceptions to not appear in the MapiAttachmentCollection when retrieving attachments from the MapiCalendar item. Running the code example you can see the two recurrence exceptions appear as attachments. Is this intended behaviour?

Lastly, is it possible to get a list of attendees for a recurrence exception? It is possible that the attendees list changes for a single event. I don’t see an API for getting attendees from MapiCalendarExceptionInfo. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

aspose-ticket-recurrence-exception.zip (5.1 MB)

I’m using Aspose Email for Java 19.10 and Java Version 1.8.0_181-b13. The MSG file was exported from MS365.

@tucker.barbour,

I have worked with the sample code and MSG file shared. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34616 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34616) have been fixed in this update.