MapiContact object sets properties but after export all properties not showing

Hi Team,
I am working on JAVA and for this I am using Aspose 18.6 jar. I am facing some issues regarding the Contact so please help me.

I am setting the all properties to MapiContact object but after export some properties are missing.

The list is as follow:-
1> Middle Name
2> Children
3> Interests
4> Nick name
5> Office location
6> Notes(Body), Plain body

And I want to know how to set the following properties to mapicontact object and that properties are avaliable in Mircosoft Outlook 2016
1>Astrological Sign
2> Blood Type
3> Custom Date
4> Custom Telephone Number
5> Custom Data

So please check that properties and provide solution for that.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajmohammd

@Rajmohammad,

Please share your sample code with us that you are trying at your end. Regarding the other properties, can you please guide us where can we find these in Outlook 2016? We are unable to locate them and, hence, try at our end with the API. Your assistance will help us look into it for assisting you further.

Hi Kashif,
I have attached the screen shots and original vcf file. Please check

VcfWithAllProperties.zip (413.0 KB)

Hi,
I am using following code for that
1> Nick name

MapiContact.getNameInfo().setNickname(NickName);

2> Middle name

MapiContact.getNameInfo().setMiddleName(MiddleName);

3> Children

MapiContact.getPersonalInfo().setChildren(stringChildren);

4>Interests

MapiContact.getPersonalInfo().setHobbies(Interests);

@Rajmohammad,

This issue is reproduced and logged under Id:EMAILJAVA-34405 for detailed analysis later. We will write back here as soon as some feedback is available for sharing.

Hi Kashif,
Thanks for creating the ticket. And please try to solve this issue as soon as possible.

@Rajmohammad,

Issues are dealt on first come first serve basis. If the issue is of urgent nature to you, you can opt for Paid Support option to expedite the resolution. Please let us know if you have any further query in this regard.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Issue with MapiContact

Hi KashifIqbal,
What is the progress for this issue? Please provide solution for this ASAP.

@Rajmohammad,

I have observed your comments. I like to share this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.Email 19.2. I request for your patience.