MapiMessage (rtf) to pdf: wrong numeration

In my MapiMessage in RTF is a numeration:

If I convert this to PDF it get’s:

So it is completely different to the numeration in the MapiMessage.

Example (Code/Input/Output):test.zip (38.5 KB)

Best Regards,

Josef

@dvtdaten,

The issue occurs while conversion of message file to MHTML using Aspose.Email API. We have logged the problem as EMAILJAVA-34398 for further investigation at our end and will update you here once there is some feedback or a fix version available in this regar.d

Please raise this case to paid support.

@dvtdaten

We are working on this issue and it shall be resolved in our next release for Aspose.Email for Java 18.10, which shall probably be available in the first week of next month.

OK, so we will wait for the next release.

Release yesterday, but no fix? I cannot find the issue in release notes and it’s still open…

@dvtdaten

We are sorry for inconvenience.
This issue is not resolved yet and we are working on this. We assure that this shall be resolved in our next release i.e Aspose.Email for Java 18.11.

What is the current state of this issue? Will it be fixed in 18.11? We got another bug report about this!

@dvtdaten

We are working on this issue and hopefully it will be resolved with Aspose.Email for Java 18.11. Moreover, the upcoming release shall probably be available in next week.

No fix in Aspose.Email for 18.11? As I wrote before, we wanted to raise this issue to business support in our previous subscription, but were asked to waited for 18.10. And in 18.11 there is no fix available too. Support is not really satisfying in this case.

I please you to fix this issue as soon as possible - maybe you can provide a hotfix for this? We get many tickets about this problem.

@dvtdaten

We are really sorry for inconvenience.
We are working on this issue with priority and we will share hotfix release with you as soon as it is resolved. Thank you for your patience.

@dvtdaten

It is to inform you that Aspose.Email for Java 18.12 has been released and it includes the fix for reported issue. Please test with latest version and provide your feedback.

Furthermore, please feel free to write back to us if you have more queries in future.

Tests worked - thanks.
Only the indenting is not the same as in mails. We confer with our customers in this point.

@dvtdaten

Please provide some more details so that we could fix this as well.

I provide you some example - a testmessage, a screenshot of the pdf and a screenshot from outlook - the indention is not there in pdf:
testfiles.zip (46.1 KB)

I hope you can reproduce it with this files.

@dvtdaten

Thank you for your feedback.

We have recorded the details and will consider it during the issue resolution. We will update you as soon as we have more information to share.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILJAVA-34398) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by muhammadahmad

@dvtdaten

We have logged indentation in PDF issue under ID “EMAILNET-39239” for further investigation. You will automatically be informed here once we have more information to share.

@dvtdaten

For correct conversion of MHTML to PDF using Aspose.Words, it is requested to kindly use latest version of our APIs. Currently, Aspose.Words for .NET 19.1 is available.

We use Aspose for Java, not for .NET as you see in example code in the first posting. And we use the newest Version 2018.12. There is no 19.1 for Java until now.