Thank you for your feedback. Aspose.Words for java 19.1 is available so kindly upgrade Aspose.Words as this API provides functionality to convert MHTML to PDF.
I’m sorry, but the issue is not fixed. The intention of numeration is not correct in Aspose.Words 19.1 also. Please try it with Aspose.Words 19.1 for Java and Aspose.Email 18.12 for Java.
Was there any fix for this? Cannot find anything in release infos?
Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input MHTML file here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.
In ZIP file you can find the input msg-file and the output mhtml file. mhtml is also formatted wrong - so the bug is in aspose.email i guess.
test.zip (13.5 KB)
Thank you for your feedback. We have recorded the details and will consider it during the issue resolution. You will be informed here once we have more information to share.
Fixed with Aspose.Email 19.1
There is another bug in unordered lists we found testing the issue. some words behind the bullets are doubled an the bullet isn’t displayed.
example - see zip file (input and output)
test.zip (61.4 KB)
I have observed the output shared and request you to please share the used sample code as well to reproduce the issue on our end.
It’s always the same code we provided earlier (see initial post)
Here the code again:
AsposeTest.zip (954 Bytes)
I have worked with the file shared by you and have been able to observe missing bullets in exported PDF. An issue with ID EMAILJAVA-34493 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.