MapiTask with HTML in the body

Hi,

When I’m trying to add MapiTask with HTML content in the body, the Outlook shows me those tasks with HTML inside as a plain text and not rendered as HTML, is there any way to add MapiTask into the PST with HTML in the body ?

Thanks.

Hi Slava,

Could you please share your sample code that you are trying to achieve this goal? I would like to share that we had faced one such issue with MapiMessage using the previous version of Aspose.Email for Java 3.9.0 which was then fixed. Please try the latest version of Aspose.Email for Java and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

I’m using version 4.0.0.0 of the library.
Here is a code:

String bodyText = “

My First Heading

My first paragraph.

”;
FolderInfo tmpFolder = this.pst.createPredefinedFolder(“Tasks”, StandardIpmFolder.Tasks);
MapiTask task = new MapiTask(“Test”,bodyText , this.startDate, new Date());
tmpFolder.addMapiMessageItem(task);

And when I’m opening the pst in ourtlook I see it as a text with HTML tags, please see attached screenshot.

Thanks.

Hi Slava,

I have tested this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Email and found that the API is not considering the html tags for formatting of the MapiTask. I have forwarded this issue to our development team for any such possible implementation and will update you here as soon as there is some information available in this regard.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Hi,

Is there any update on this topic ?
Thanks

Hi Slava,

This issue is related to the already logged ticket NETWORKNET-34405 for flexible implementation of Task properties and is planned to be fixed in Aspose.Email 4.8.0. We’ll notify you here once there is some update available in this regard.