Margin in pdf

Good afternoon.

Please help me solve the problem as soon as possible:

1. I want save Aspose.Words to PDF

2. In the resulting PDF does not match the left and right margin indentation in the source file.

Examples files attached.

Code:

new Aspose.Words.Document(DocStream).Save( NewFormatStream, new spose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions() 
{ 
TextCompression = Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfTextCompression.None
}
);

License:

OrderID=150805022148

UserID=310865

Best regards,

Dmitry Suraev.

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.7.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12235. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

good afternoon.

Thanks for your answer.

I was told that we have a priority support.

When will be solved within the framework of priority support, the task WORDSNET-12235?

Best regards,

Dmitry Suraev.

Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for your inquiry. WORDSNET-12235 is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. Unfortunately, we cannot provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Since you reported this issue via Aspose.Words’ normal Forum, WORDSNET-12235 was logged with ‘Normal Priority’ in our issue tracking system.

However, if you would like to avail your Priority Support subscription and raise the priority of WORDSNET-12235, please use the “Priority Support” account of your company and post your query in Aspose.Priority.Support forum to be able to raise the priority of this issue. Note that the owner account of this thread “DiSur” doesn’t have permissions to access the above mentioned forums. You can also contact our sales team in case you require any further help in this regard.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12235) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.