Margins are not rendered correctly

Hello Venu,

The development team is still working over this issue and I am afraid its not yet resolved. However, I have asked the team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Dear Venugopal,

We were busy with upcoming release and return to your issue in nearest time.

Thanks for providing needed information.

Hello Venu,

As per our current estimates, we plan to get this resolved by the end of October 2010. Please be patient and spare us little. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding in this regard.

Dear Venugopal,

Please, update to the latest release using following link.

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/default.aspx

I tried to reproduce your issue with test report using Microsoft Business Intelligence Studio bud have no troubles with margins. You can find resultant pdf attached to this post.

But I also found out some troubles with reading your logo with component, so I replaced it with logo stub image. Image issue got PDFREP-22932 id.

Thanks

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13858) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Dear Venugopal,

We've researched overlap issue, you should correct page by increasing PageWidth property of report or directly rdl xml source. Now the width of table is greater than page width, so it breakes spanning.

Please watch my attachement.

Thanks

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14345 ) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.