Mark area in docx and use it in pdf

Hi.
I am making an evaluation. And this function is very important to me.
I want to prepare a document in docx format (using Aspose.Words) and then convert it to a pdf. In docx file I need to mark an area and then I need to create an AcroForm(with Aspose.Pdf.Kit) using docx area information. I need to put a FormField to the marked area. I use SaveToPdf method for converting.
Can I do that? How can I mark an block in docx and then use it in converted pdf? Is there any word document object that can be converted to AcroForm field?
Now I try to use bookmarks to do that. I mark the text area with bookmark. After conversion to the pdf the bookmark information is available. And I use it to put the field. But I can get the page number, left and top position. I cannot get a hight and wight of bookmark.
How can I resolve this problem?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Why do you need to insert form fields into your PDF document?
We are going to support converting MS Word form fields to PDF form fields during converting document to PDF. This feature will be support in two or three months. I will notify you as soon as it is available.
Best regards.

Hi.
I want to prepare a form in word document (using Aspose.Words). The form contains information about signature field. When the form is prepared some paragraphs are deleted and signature field change a position. Then I want to convert prepared word document into pdf, set signature field in wright position (that I know after deleting paragraphs). And sign the pdf document.
But I cannot mark the signature field in the word template and use it position after conversion.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Maybe you can fill your document with data and insert signature before converting it to PDF. In this case, you do not need to post-process your PDFs.
Best regards.

Hi.
I need to work with pdf document. I show it to user and then sign the document.

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I suppose you use PDF format to forbid your users to change the document. If so, maybe, you can just protect your Word document, then show protected document to user and then add the signature.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6798) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(38)