Master templates name is empty string

Hi, i want to know if is there any way aspose.slides can show a powerpoint master template unique name, caus its empty, while it has a name in powerpoint slide, can anyone shed some more light on that!

I have added the file in a attachment. When you open the file go to slide master, and you will see one lightblue and lightgreen slide master templates, each of them have a name Slidekitmaster1 and Slidekitmaster2!

I would be very thankfull if anyone could me out!

Hello,

If you want to name your master, then use this code, then you will be able to see it.

Presentation pres = new Presentation(@"c:\source\test.ppt");

for (int i=0; i< pres.Masters.Count; i++)

{

pres.Masters[i].Name = "SlideKitMaster" + i;

}

pres.Write("c:\\source\\out.ppt");

The following code iterates the presentation and prints the name of the master.

Presentation pres1 = new Presentation("c:\\source\\out.ppt");

for (int i = 0; i < pres1.Masters.Count; i++)

{

Console.WriteLine(pres1.Masters[i].Name);

}

Hi thanks for quick reply!

Ok, i understand your solution adding a name to master templates by itterating powerpoint slides.

What i wanted to know, is there any otherway to get the existing names in powerpoint master templates?

Thanks

Not yet. But I will ask the development team to add this new feature if possible. If it is easy, team will add it soon. In case, it is difficult, then it will take time possibly months.

Hello,

Please try attached version.
Name property should work for master slides now.

Thanks :) and it's working, you are the man. It was quick and efficient reply with an update!

The only downfall is, i've to renew my license which was expired this october :(

Kind regards

I got my license renewed and its brilliant! :slight_smile: thanks