Match ColumnsName To Specific Name

Hi,

I’m trying to do an MailMerge.Exectue, I still Have a Word Template with Fields named Data_1 Data_2 …

There is a way to match the DataBase Columns Name with my Specific Feilds Name or I need to Loop on each record to match values ???

A second question:
It’s possible to overload/specify the name of the Loop in used in MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions ???

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

The mapping is available using the MappedDataFields class that is exactly intended for such the purpose. Please also see this topic:

http://www.aspose.com/Wiki/default.aspx/Aspose.Word/OtherMailMergeFeatures.html

Could you please specify what Loop you are talking about in your second question?

Thanks for your answer.

About my second question, you asked:
Could you please specify what Loop you are talking about in your second question?

The Loop i’m talking about is the loop designed by Fields TableStart and TableEnd in a Template Word Document.

I would like to use a different Field name, to design TableStart and TableEnd like LoopStartName and LoopEndName.It’s possible. It’s not so important but I have lots of template designed with this Fields’ name.

Thanks you
Francois

I’m afraid TableStart and TableEnd prefixes are the only way to mark the merge regions at the moment.