Math Equations on PNG Image Are Inconsistent with Original PowerPoint Presentation

Hi,

We observed inconsistency with output from original presentation from Aspose slide .NET 21.9 to Aspose 22.8. Things were better in 21.9

Environment : Windows 10 , .NET 4 framework

Code snippet :

for (int i = 0; i < m_Presentation.Slides.Count; i++)
{
    var thumbnail = m_Presentation.Slides[i].GetThumbnail(1, 1);
    var outPath = "pathtofile" + "snapshot_slide_" + (i + 1) + ".png";
    thumbnail.Save(outPath, ImageFormat.Png);
}

Sample presentation with which this issue was observed : sample.zip (137.3 KB)

Kindly note that the issue was observed despite all the slides being simple slides
with no animations or transitions.

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with equations when converting the slides to PNG images and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43589 to our issue-tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with a fix is published.

Hi Andrey,

Is there any update on this ?

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
I’ve requested plans for the issue from our development team for you. We will let you know soon.

@sraman,
The issue has been planned to be fixed in Aspose.Slides 23.2.

Hi Andrey,

This is critical for us, could we expedite this. Could you also let me know if we can get this done in 22.12 on premium support ticket

@sraman,
The issue is related to other issues. So I think it cannot be resolved shortly. You can prioritize the issue by contacting Paid Support. Please indicate this forum thread or the ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43589 there. Our developers will then do their best to solve the problem as soon as possible.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43589) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.2 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

Hi Andrey,

Thanks for letting us know, will get back after evaluating it.

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
We will be waiting for your feedback.

Hi Andrey,

The fix works fine and solves our ask.

Thanks,
Raman

@sraman,
We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved on your side. Thank you for the message.

Hi Andrey,

More testcases have come to light. While there has been an improvement overall. There are still some issues after the fix in the latest release, sharing them with you soon.

Regards
Raman

@sraman,
Thank you for helping us make Aspose.Slides better. We will be waiting for your issue descriptions and will do our best to resolve them. Please describe them in new separate forum threads.