Maven dependency and compilation errors

Hi Team,

I have upgraded the Aspose Slides version from 3.0.0 to 8.6.0 licensed. I was using the below lines in pom.xml.

dispose
aspose.slides

Now I have changed this to
aspose
aspose.slides

I have placed the jars in Repository\aspose\aspose.slides\8.6.0. But I am getting compilation errors and unable to access any of the Aspose classes. Let me know if there are any maven dependencies or group/artifact id is changed.

Your immediate reply is much appreciated.

Regards,
Sravanthi

I am awaiting your response, appreciate your quick reply.

Hi Sravanthi,

Thank you for the details.

Well, there are not requirements or dependencies when using Aspose.Slides for Java v8.6.0 in the maven repository. Please share more details of the error you are getting. This will help us in identifying the cause of the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Owais,

Thanks for your response. There are no complication error in the project, while deploying the same to JBoss. I am getting the below Errors and deployment is failing.

Caused by: java.lang.Error: Error visiting “/E:/Java_Tools/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/iMAS/deploy/PerformanceDrivers.EAR.ear/aspose.slides-8.6.0.jar/com/aspose/slides/Collections/Generic/f.class”
at org.jboss.classloading.plugins.vfs.VFSResourceVisitor.visit(VFSResourceVisitor.java:268) [jboss-classloading-vfs.jar:2.2.1.GA]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:409) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.1.GA]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:411) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.1.GA]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:411) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.1.GA]
at org.jboss.vfs.VirtualFile.visit(VirtualFile.java:397) [jboss-vfs.jar:3.0.1.GA]
at org.jboss.classloading.plugins.vfs.VFSResourceVisitor.visit(VFSResourceVisitor.java:102) [jboss-classloading-vfs.jar:2.2.1.GA]
at org.jboss.deployers.vfs.plugins.classloader.VFSDeploymentClassLoaderPolicyModule.visit(VFSDeploymentClassLoaderPolicyModule.java:181) [:2.2.2.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.plugins.DeploymentUnitScanner.scan(DeploymentUnitScanner.java:111) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.spi.helpers.UrlScanner.scan(UrlScanner.java:96) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.deployers.ScanningDeployer.deploy(ScanningDeployer.java:95) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:179) [:2.2.2.GA]
… 44 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error visiting resource: VFSResourceContext @ com/aspose/slides/Collections/Generic/f.class / BaseClassLoader@748c29{vfs:///E:/Java_Tools/jboss-6.1.0.Final/server/iMAS/deploy/PerformanceDrivers.EAR.ear}, visitor: org.jboss.scanning.annotations.plugins.GenericAnnotationVisitor@1627d6f
at org.jboss.scanning.plugins.visitor.IgnoreSetErrorHandler.handleError(IgnoreSetErrorHandler.java:56) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.plugins.visitor.ReflectResourceVisitor.visit(ReflectResourceVisitor.java:91) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.annotations.plugins.AnnotationsScanningPlugin.visit(AnnotationsScanningPlugin.java:89) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.spi.helpers.ScanningPluginWrapper.visit(ScanningPluginWrapper.java:112) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.classloading.plugins.visitor.FederatedResourceVisitor.visit(FederatedResourceVisitor.java:101) [jboss-classloading.jar:2.2.1.GA]
at org.jboss.classloading.plugins.vfs.VFSResourceVisitor.visit(VFSResourceVisitor.java:264) [jboss-classloading-vfs.jar:2.2.1.GA]
… 57 more
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Null type
at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.getTypeInfo(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.java:330) [jboss-reflect.jar:2.2.1.SP1]
at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl$2.run(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.java:206) [jboss-reflect.jar:2.2.1.SP1]
at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl$2.run(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.java:194) [jboss-reflect.jar:2.2.1.SP1]
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [:1.7.0_17]
at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.getMethods(IntrospectionTypeInfoFactoryImpl.java:193) [jboss-reflect.jar:2.2.1.SP1]
at org.jboss.reflect.plugins.ClassInfoImpl.getDeclaredMethods(ClassInfoImpl.java:416) [jboss-reflect.jar:2.2.1.SP1]
at org.jboss.scanning.plugins.visitor.ClassHierarchyResourceVisitor.handleClass(ClassHierarchyResourceVisitor.java:80) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.plugins.visitor.ReflectResourceVisitor.doVisit(ReflectResourceVisitor.java:108) [:1.0.0.GA]
at org.jboss.scanning.plugins.visitor.ReflectResourceVisitor.visit(ReflectResourceVisitor.java:86) [:1.0.0.GA]
… 61 more

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Sravanthi

Hi Aspose team,

I am awaiting your response. Any update?

Additional information:
We are using Jboss 6.1.

Regards,
Sravanthi

Hi Sravanthi,

Thank you for sharing the details.

An issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESJAVA-34410 for further investigation of your issue by development team. As soon as I get any feedback from the development team, I will update you via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Aspose team,

Could you please give me a ETA on this, as unable to proceed further due to this issue.

Thanks,
Sravanthi

Hi Sravanthi,

I have discussed the details with the development team regarding your issue and as per the error message you shared and as per the development team, the issue is not with maven repository but may be with the configuration of JBoss with Aspose.Slides for Java. We are further checking the issue and will share the feedback with you.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Sravanthi,

Please accept our apologies for getting back to you after so long. If you are still facing issue while configuring Aspose.Slides in Jboss environment then I suggest you to please visit the following threads with similar issues on your end. It may prove helpful on your end if you are still facing the same issue.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError working on jboss 7.1.1

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

I got it working after using aspose.slides-8.6.0-jdk14.jar

Thanks,
Sravanthi

Hi Sravanthi,

Thank you very much for sharing the kind feedback. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34410) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.