Maven repo missing pom file for 22.1 version

The pom file is missing from the Maven repo for version 22.1.

@dkincaid We are working on the problem. For now, you can access new version from here.

Any update? This really isn’t that hard. Your Maven repository is broken until this is fixed. Yes, I can download the jar file, but how do I know what dependencies it has?

@dkincaid Please accept our apologies for temporary inconvenience. The responsible person is notified and the problem will be fixed soon.
Aspose.Words for Java requires only the Java Runtime Environment, and you do not need to install any additional libraries. In some cases however optional dependencies might be required.

The jar file is also broken. It does not contain the right structure for a jar library. Here’s what it looks like:

image.png (16.4 KB)

It seems you have changed the extension of zip archive with Aspose.Words for Java to .jar. You should unzip the archive and get the .jar from aspose-words-22.1.0-java\lib folder.
Also, I have contacted with the person responsible for our maven repository and he is currently under emergency circumstates due to a major fire. It might take him a couple of days to return to normal work and fix the problem. Once again, please accept our apologizes.

@dkincaid Please use the following repository to download the latest 22.1 version of Aspose.Words for Java:

<repository>
    <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id>
    <name>Aspose Java API</name>
    <url>https://repository.aspose.com/list/repo/</url>
</repository>

Once again, please accept our apologizes.