Maybe a little bug with PrintTitleColumns

Hi,

I don't know if it is a bug or a normal Excel behavior but when I use PrintTitleColumns="$A:$A" the printed pages seem to keep some free space at the right of the page and then decreases the zoom. This free space seems to have the with of the title column. Try printing the 2 attached files and you will see that without the option, the page is fully filled. But with the option the page has some free space.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.

Could you please highlight your issue with red circles in a screenshot? Please also provide a sample project and source files used. It will help us investigate your issue more precisely and we will advise you asap.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer but I'm a bit confused, didn't you try to print the 2 attached files?

In case you don't have the print button in your Excel software, I've done it for you. See the screenshots.

I think there is no need of a full project, the only difference in the generation of the 2 Excel file is one line of code that I've described to you. In one, I use PrintTitleColumn, in the other, I don't use it.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your screenshots.

It does not seem to be Aspose.Cells issue. Aspose.Cells generate output pdf as per Ms-Excel print preview.

If you see Ms-Excel print preview, you will find that big space occurs in your provided file. So it is not an issue of Aspose.Cells.

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

That is what I thought but I was not sure.

Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

You are welcome. If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you further.