Mbox SplitInto extreme slow performance

Hello, thank you.

1 Like

Hello,
So sorry for the inconvenience, just checking if the issue with Pst,Ost,Olm storages is also confirmed?
I was worried if there were extra trial license checks inside storage readers causing this, but my temporary license also behaved the same.

Hello,

The issue you are experiencing with PST, OST, and OLM storage files is not related to any extra trial license checks inside the storage readers. We have confirmed that the behavior you are encountering occurs with both trial and temporary licenses.
We are working to address it. We’ve managed to fix the performance issue for .NET Framework versions later than 4.5. Unfortunately, resolving this issue for version 4.5 and earlier requires a bit more time.

1 Like

Wow. thanks thousands of times for confirming and the precious work.
I didn’t have large Tgz or Nsf files to test against the new version, if you’re aware of the internal cause of this degradation, does it apply to those storage readers too?

The performance degradation issue you mentioned is related to message processing, so it affects all storage readers.

1 Like

Thanks for the valuable info, just 24.7 released, perhaps will be fixed in the upcoming versions, right? :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s right.

1 Like