We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Memoryleak when using Aspose PDF License- works fine without license

My environment:
  • .NET 4.5.2
  • C#
  • Aspose Pdf .Net 17.4.0.0

My task:
I need to embed fonts in a PDF file existing out of 5000 pages with a filesize of about 50MB.
I'm using the following example: https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfnet/Embedding+Fonts+in+an+existing+PDF+file
I'm evaluating Aspose PDF .Net

My problem:
When adding no license, a PDF is processed in 8 seconds and all fonts are at the embedded, thus the expected behaviour.
When adding a temporary license, I always receive an Out-Of-Memory exception

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for contacting support.
rdehuyss:
When adding no license, a PDF is processed in 8 seconds and all fonts are at the embedded, thus the expected behavior.
The evaluation version of Aspose.Pdf API processes only limited content of the PDF document, since it is possible that you are not facing the problem of “out of memory error”.
rdehuyss:
When adding a temporary license, I always receive an Out-Of-Memory exception.
When you applied a license, it processes the whole PDF document and you get an out of memory error. It is difficult to say anything about the root cause of out of memory error because consumption depends upon the file complexity and the size of the PDF document you are trying to process as well as the specifications of the system. You can send us your source PDF for the testing purposes. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

PS: You can upload the source PDF to any free file sharer server (e.g., Dropbox and Google Drive) and then send its URL.