We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Merge field in Word

hi i am asking in releavent with
Ya i got the code to be executed.The problem is that, it is reading until teh rich format text is bold. when i am trying to insert any other format, i mean italic, or underlined. It is not being displayed.
What might be the problem.
Thanks,

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I managed to reproduce this problem. Also I modified you rtf string and now it works fine.

{\\rtf1\\ansi\\ansicpg1252\\deff0\\deflang1033{\\colortbl;\\red0\\green0\\blue0;}{\\fonttbl\n{\\f0\\fswiss\\fcharset1252 Times New Roman;}\n}{\\*\\generator CuteEditor 5.0;}{\\viewkind4\\uc1\\pard\\par\n\\pard\\cf1\\f0\\fs24\\qj\\b0\\i0\\ulnone test1\\par\n\\pard\\cf1\\f0\\fs24\\qj\\b0\\i0\\ulnone \\cf1\\f0\\fs24\\qj\\b0\\i1\\ul test2 is tested}}
I will consult with our developers and provide you more information about this problem.
Best regards.

Hi
Thanks for your reporting this problem to us. I have logged this problem to our defect database as issue # 4058. Please expect a reply before the next hotfix (within 2-3 weeks). We might just fix it by then or provide more information
Best regards.

We have released a new version of Aspose.Words that contains a fix for this issue.

Issue #4058 - Last paragraph is lost after opening RTF using Aspose.Words.
The new version of Aspose.Words is available for download from here.
Best regards.