Merge field time format no longer working

We have suddenly found time formats in our merge field not working correctly. We use the format hh:mm tt and on display of time we are seeing tt instead of am or pm. This has only happened since moving to version 11.4 of Aspose.Words.dll. If we use our previous version of 8.1 then the time still displays correctly. Looking online I see that the Word time format for merge fields has changed to use am/pm instead of tt. It looks as though version 8.1 was backwards compatible but is that not the case with version 11.4?

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have attached a file with three time format merge fields that produce times with tt for am/pm.

Regards

Tony

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on my side. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as WORDSNET-7025 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Awais,

I was wondering if you could give me an update on the progress of this issue?

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Good news, your issue has been fixed in the current code base and it will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words. This is due out in the next couple of days. We will inform you as soon as it is ready.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7025) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.