Merge html with word is failing

Hi Team,

We are generating a report in two steps.

1. Convert Html -> Word with Headers and footers.
  2. Merge Htmls + Word generated in step 1 -> Final Word doc

The step is working fine. But when we merge html files with word generated in step 1, a distorted word doc is being generated.

Please find the code and the input and output files.CloudConvertToAspose.zip (1.8 MB)

Steps to reproduce the issue:-

1. Run the console application.
  2. Enter 5.
  3. Have a look at word\report_with_header_footer.doc and word\report_with_coverpage_toc_header_footer.doc files.

The word\report_with_header_footer.doc is coming fine but word\report_with_coverpage_toc_header_footer.doc is distorted.

We are considering Aspose.Words as a replacement for Cloud Convert for our Live Application. We would like these issues to be fixed asap.

Regards,
Nipun Jain

@nipunjainindia,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-17455. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@nipunjainindia,

Can you please also explain what do you exactly mean by “distorted”?

Please also provide comparison screenshot(s) highlighting all the problematic areas between Aspose.Words generated output and your expected output and attach them here for our reference. We need comparison screenshots to learn what do you expect and what was unexpected. Thanks for your cooperation.

@nipunjainindia,

We are waiting for your further input on this topic. Please see my previous post and share your further thoughts. Thanks for your cooperation.

@nipunjainindia,

We are waiting for your further input on this topic. Please see my previous post and share your further thoughts. Thanks for your cooperation.

@nipunjainindia,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16496) have been fixed in this update