Merge pptx and ppt

Hi,

I want merge multiple pptx and ppt Files into one ppt or pptx File, can Aspose.Slides do that?

for Example:
Merge A.pptx, B.ppt and c.ppt to a new File D.ppt

Thanks

Hi Sai,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Slides.

I regret to inform you that Aspose.Slides for Java does not currently support inter-conversion between PPT and PPTX or vice versa. An issue with ID 17175 has been created in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Hopefully, the feature may be available in winter release of Aspose.Slides for Java. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Can this be done in .NET? or is there a solution that you can suggest to accomplish this? i.e. for Aspose to convert .ppt to .pptx and then have all slides in PPTX for merging.

Hi Sai,

I regret to inform you that the mentioned feature is also currently unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET as well. A separate issue with ID 13419 has already been created in our issue tracking system for the provision of the feature. This thread is also linked with this issue, so that you may be notified, once the issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience,

is there a suggested work around?

Hi Sai,

We regret to inform you that unfortunately there is no workaround available for it. Hopefully in winter release of Aspose.Slides the feature will be made available.

Thanks and Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13419) have been partially fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.