Merge PPTx containing Think-Cell Charts

Hi,

I want to merge two pptx files (slides) conatining Think-Cell Charts.
After merging with java code I am getting REPAIR message.

I have tried the solution given in Merge multiple powerpoint presentation into a single presentation without losing the format
thread, but it is still giving me REPAIR message.

I have attached my sample pptx files.

Kindly suggest me the solution.

Thank you.

Pawan Pandey.

Hi Pawan Pandey,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the issue statement shared by you along with presentation files. I have observed that the presentation ppt1.pptx is empty and there is no slide inside it. Can you please share the correct presentation files along with generated presentation and sample code used. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

Sorry for the wrong file upload.

I am attaching the sample code and generated ppt file as well.

One more thing I have observed, the charts generated are converted to MS Charts or an image rather than Think-Cell Charts.

Thanks,

Pawan.

Hi Pawn,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I have tried opening the generated presentation shared by you in PowerPoint 2010 installed on my end. I have not been able to observe the issue. Can you please share the snapshot of PowerPoint version along with snapshot of repair message so that I may log ticket in our issue tracking system for investigation and resolution. As far issue of generated chart getting converted to MS Chart or Image, I will add the ticket subsequently after logging the issue of Repair message once the information will be shared.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir ,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Issue with the repair was coming after using Apache POI Library.

Using Aspose libraries, charts are getting converted into MS Chart or Image.

Kindly log a ticket for the highlighted issue.

Thanks,
Pawan

Hi Pawn,

I have observed your comments and have tried opening the generated presentation shared by you in PowerPoint 2010 on my end. I have not been able to observe the issue where ThinkCell object has been converted to MSO chart or image. For your kind reference I have attached the snapshot of my PowerPoint version and snapshot of source and generated presentations with ThinkCell object in edit mode. Can you please share the PowerPoint version on your end where you have reproduced the issue along with snapshot of issue where you have found the ThinkCell object converted to Image or MSO Chart.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

I have checked the images you have attached. Observing the images, I think at your end all the charts(source and output files) are getting opened as MS Charts rather than Think-Cell Charts.

May be Think-Cell add-in is not installed in your PowerPoint 2010 (Office 2010).

I am attaching the snapshot of Think-Cell Charts.
PFA.

Thank you,

Pawan.

Hi Pawn,

I have observed the image shared by you and have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-34407 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir.

Any updates on this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Pawan

Hi Pawan,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the issue is still unresolved and is pending for investigation in issues queue. I will be able to share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-34407) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.